Another Not So Random Post on Boba

You're probably thinking what more can he possibly write about boba. Because that's what I thought too (not really but gotta make it dramatic). I was facing a real boba block. But then as I was drinking a cup of boba, it hit me. The boba connoisseur always has something to say about boba.

Actually, rather than say, I should say show because I'm going to give you a short list of boba places you can't go wrong with (in the LA area). You may have seen some of these places on my blog before, but I thought it would be good idea to compile a list for ease of access. Enjoy! 

(Keep in mind these are in no particular order)


1. Gong Cha 


  • Address: 3785 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90010
  • Try the brown sugar milk tea! (with boba of course)

2. Kung Fu Tea


  • Address: 740 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90005
  • Get the Kung Fu Milk Tea! 

3. Ten Ren's Tea Time


  • Address: 500 N Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA, 91754
  • I recommend the black milk tea! 
4. 7 Leaves Cafe


  • Address: 151 N Garfield Ave, Alhambra, CA, 91801
  • Can't go wrong with the Thai tea! 

Comments

  1. Great recommendations! I think I had Gong Cha at a Buena Park chain one time. Definitely will have to check them out sometime. I've been suffering from a lack of good boba

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are definitely some places on this list that I need to try still. I've definitely been lacking some good boba since the places around USC are below average.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to try Twinkle Brown Sugar in little tokyo! I think it is even better than goncha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After last Saturday, I can say that Oolong Milk Tea is my favorite boba taste. I'm addicted to it!!!!! We have to go to Jin sometime, yea we must.
    - Xiaoxin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard you talk about 7 Leaves Cafe, we should check that out some time. I also need to try Ten Ren eventually... Are they in the Bay Area too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's one in Cupertino, and we can hang out there!

      Delete
  6. I love how you have a whole blog series on boba! I have never heard of any of these boba places and I'll have to check them out. One of my favorite boba places is right next to my dorm and I love its strawberry boba tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the recommendations on where to find good boba! My favorite is Volcano Tea in West LA but will definatly try the places you provided. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts