Boba on the Road Part 2

Well, I must say I'm surprised. I'm not sure if it's because Kurt set my expectations pretty low, but I thought My Life on the Road was pretty interesting. If only she went on the road to drink some boba. But, it's OK. Even though she was missing something so essential, I thought Gloria Steinem did a great job in painting a picture of life on the road. Through my travel experiences, I was really able to resonate with her. Especially through the interactions with people. Personally, interacting with people from different countries was an amazing experience. It really widened my perspective on the world. I also really enjoyed hearing her perspective during different time periods and important events.

So, now I'm going to switch to my perspective. You already know what I'm going to talk about. So, the boba I want to highlight this post is Kung Fu Tea. Try their kung fu milk tea. It'll be worth it. 


Comments

Popular Posts